Wednesday, 10 July 2013

my day at school


On Friday I came to school and got a late pass. When I got my late pass, Matua John came to get me and took me up to Matua Dels class. Matua Johns ask Matua Del if I could come into his class for the day. Matua Del said yes, so I went in the class room and sat on the desk. Matua Del said that I could go on cool math’s games on the computer.

During the time I was playing on the computer, Matua Ron came up to the class and asks for some boys and girls. I went to help with the chairs. It took 15 minutes to do that when we finished we went back to class and I went on the computer. The bell rang for morning tea and we went outside.

when the bell rang for the end of playtime i  went back into class and played on the computers. when the bell rang for lunch we went outside, i got into my rugby uniform and went to rugby training.

No comments:

Post a Comment